Shop with confidence. Guaranteed Safe and Secure Checkout with Paypal | Visa | MasterCard | Discover | Amex
TO DETERMINE YOUR SHOE SIZE:
* Prepare a pen, a ruler/tape measurer, and a white paper.
* Use a ruler or tape measurer to measure your foot (from the heel to the tip of your longest toe).
* Choose a size from the table below.
* Find the closest measurement, in Heel to Toe(cm), that is equal to or greater than the length of your foot. For example, a man whose foot measures 27 cm is a U.S. 9, a CN 44.
* To ensure an accurate reading when measuring, flatten your foot by shifting your weight forward.
* If your measurement is between two sizes, always move up to the larger size.
* Be sure to measure both feet. Many people have feet of different sizes. Fit to the larger of the two.
* Fit yourself at a similar time as when you will be wearing the footwear. For daily footwear, fit yourself when you’ve been on your feet all day because your feet have expanded.